We've listed some of the ways you can volunteer below. However, if you have special skills to offer, please call us so we can discuss how you can best use your talents to help our patients.
- Volunteer Van Drivers
- Help pick-up outpatients receiving treatments or therapy and other outpatient appointments. To fill this role, you must have a current, valid New York State drivers license and automobile insurance and pass a physical exam. Hours vary.
- Patient Escort Volunteers
- Provide assistance with pushing patients in wheelchairs to their scheduled appointments. Hours vary.
- Magazine/Book Cart
- Sort donated magazines and books and take the cart to designated ward areas. Hours vary.
- Computer Assistance
- Volunteer needed to assist veterans in enrolling in My Healthevet initiative.